Title I is part of the No Child Left Behind Act of 2002 (NCLB) reauthorizing the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965. The purpose of Title I, Part A is to ensure that all eligible children have a fair, equal, and significant opportunity to obtain a high-quality education and reach, at a minimum, proficiency on state academic achievement standards and state academic assessments.
TITLE I - PURPOSE
Title I Documents
- PIRC Parental Notification - PIRC Parent Notification.pdf (179.7 KBs)
- SES Enrollment Form - EnrollmentForm12-13.pdf (118.4 KBs)
- SES Provider Info - SES_provider_info1213.pdf (184.4 KBs)
- Title I Information - Title I Information.pdf (54.4 KBs)
- Title I Schools Eligible for SES - EligibleSchools1112.pdf (272.4 KBs)